Amazon

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Housework, Blah!

Well, I have not completed a new jewelry item yet.  I have some partially done, still need to add clasps.  I have been busy cleaning house.  I have been lazy lately, letting the house stay messy while the construction is going on.  I am going to make out a schedule for me and Mom, for the housework.  This way, we can keep the house looking good and not let us get behind. 

We have also decided we are going to start using the treadmill.  We each have to figure what our weight goals are.  We are going to weigh in on Thursdays.  I will post our goals this evening.

Doug has finally hung my ceiling fan/light!  I will now be able to use my sewing/craft room without feeling like I am in a cave.  Now I just have to figure out why my VCR/DVD recorder/player is not working right. 

Well, I can't think of anything else at the moment.
I will be back later this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment