Amazon

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Handmade Pink Rosette Chain



This is my first time working with wire.  I made the links by hand, then, made them into rosettes and then linked the rosettes together with smaller links that I also made by hand.  I just have to find the right clasp for it now.  I am really proud of my first wire worked chain.  Please tell me what you think of it.  Thank you for checking out my blog.
P.S. Please, Please, Please comment!  I need some activity on here, Pretty Please?

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty work, Brenda! So nice to meet you on stream, also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jiangsu yaxing anchor chain co., LTD. (AsAc) is a professional engaged in Marine cable and Marine mooring chain production enterprise, and it is China's Marine cable and Marine offshore mooring chain production and export base, is the world's one of the largest in the industry, the most has the comprehensive strength of the modern enterprise.

    ReplyDelete