Amazon

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pictures of my "Ladies Diary" Scrapbook Mini

Well, I finally got around to taking pictures this evening. I used my daylight bulbs because it was just too danged hot to go outside to take pictures today! We had a heat index of 108 when I checked the weather. WOO!!! That is hot!!! Anyways, here are the pictures I promised. I hope the true colors show in these pictures. I just love this paper.



 

Click on Photo to Enlarge

Click on photo to enlarge
Click on picture to enla





4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! This is just how I want mine. Without the names. :D Love you. You did a WONDERFUL job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda,
    Your album for your mother is wonderful!! I have that paper, but I have yet to do anything with it. You are in inspiration to get myself moving. Thanks so much for watching and enjoying my videos. I'm looking foreward to seeing what else you come up with! My site is: www.midnightcropper.blogspot.com. Thanks! Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judy, thank you for commenting and for your kind words. I am working on a Ladies Diary mini for my daughter (she requested the same paper)and also I am making a 6x6 mini with bright and cheery patterned papers for myself.

      I have already subscribed to your Blog, I really enjoy checking out what you have posted. Since my blog is new, I would love it if you would subscribe to my blog too. Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Hi Brenda, this is a beautiful Mini, I love anything Graphic45 and you did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete