Amazon

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Paper instead of Fabric

Paper instead of Fabric is just not my thing when it comes to decoupaging traincases.  This one turned out nice enough, but I just prefer the clean lines of fabric rather than paper.  I used music sheet patterned paper for this train case.  




I decided to just clean the inside of this one because it was still in good shape and had front and back pockets that would have been removed if I attempted to recover the interior of the case. 



The case turned out nice and sold quickly once I put the word out that it was up for sale.  But I believe I will stick with fabric from now on.

Thank you for coming for a visit and checking out my latest projects.  I will be posting again soon, this time I will be showing the fabrics I plan to work with on future projects. Please come back soon.  And as always, thank you.
Brenda  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment