Sunday, June 9, 2013

Past and Future Train Case Projects...

I thought I would show two more of the train cases that I have decoupaged in the recent past before I show the fabrics for some future case projects. 

The next case I decoupaged was a commission.  The client requested that I use the same fabric as the first.  But on this one I covered the trim of the case because the trim was not in as good condition as the first one.  

This is the before pic of the case.

Here is the picture of the exterior half-way finished...

And here is the exterior finished!  I am very proud of how it turned out.

the top/front view:

Side View: (sorry about the lighting)

Top/rear view: (still not great lighting)

Bottom view: 

Interior view:  I used glossy patterned paper in the inside and seam binding for the trim to hide the seams of the paper.

This case has a large mirror permanently attached inside the lid, and I did not want to risk breaking it by attempting to remove it.

The client was extremely happy with the end result which makes me extremely happy, lol!  I will be posting my next case later today, so please check that out too.  As always thank you for coming for a visit and please come back soon.  Also, I would love for you to subscribe.  Thank you again.